This Policy answers these questions:
- What information is collected and how is it used?
- How is technology used to serve our advertisements on other online services and what choices do you have?
- How do our Services interact with third-party services and content?
- What choices do you have over how your information is used?
- How do we secure your information on our Services?
- Where is personal information stored and processed?
- Whom should you contact with questions or concerns?
What information is collected and how is it used?
1. Information You Actively Provide through our Services
You actively provide personal information when you visit our Services to do all the things typically associated with online services. Examples of the personal information we collect include name, address, phone number, email address, personal preferences, payment card number, purchase and ordering information, demographic information, responses to survey questions, sizing information and any other information you choose to provide. Our Services may also give you the option to upload or share pictures or videos of yourself and others. You know what information you directly provide, because you are affirmatively and actively submitting the information.
This information is collected at various places on our Services: for instance, when you check out with your online order; engage with our mobile applications; subscribe to catalogs, email offers, and mobile messaging offers; participate in surveys; join Victoria’s Secret Pink Nation; enter contests or sweepstakes; or interact with special-event or program offers.
We may also collect information that you provide on our Services about people you know. For example, we collect your gift recipient’s contact information to process your gift orders. We may also collect contact information about your friends and family members when you participate in one of our refer-a-friend programs. In these instances, we may send a message to your friend or family member on your behalf. Please ensure that you only submit email addresses of individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who would want to receive the message from you.
2. Information Your Devices Provide Automatically
a. Location Information
You may provide information about your location when you access or use our Services. For more details, please see What choices do you have over how your information is used? below.
b. Navigational Information
When you access our Services, your computer, phone, or other device provides navigational information, such as browser type and version, service-provider identification, IP address, the site or online service from which you came, and the site or online service to which you navigate.
c. Device Information
You also provide information about the computer or mobile device used to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, identification numbers assigned to your mobile device, such as the ID for Advertising (IDFA) on Apple devices, and the Advertising ID on Android devices, mobile network information, and website or app usage behavior.
d. Cookies, Clear Gifs and Similar Technologies
To better understand how you interact with our Services, we may collect information using cookies, clear-gifs (also known as web beacons or web bugs) and similar technologies. We deliver a customized experience and do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals of web browsers.
A cookie is a small amount of data that’s stored by your browser on your device. It’s used to do things like see how you navigate our Services, what you click on, remember you and your online purchases when you return, and recognize you and honor a special deal for you, when you redeem one of our offers from a third party’s site. This helps us improve and deliver our Services, provide better customer service, tailor and improve your online experience, and tailor offers to you based on your unique tastes and both your online and offline (e.g., in-store) interactions and purchase history.
A clear gif is a nearly invisible pixel-sized graphic image on a web page, web-based document or email message. It helps us do things like view the URL of the page on which the clear gif appears and the time the site, document or email in question is viewed; and recognize you and honor a special deal for you, when you navigate from a third party’s site to redeem one of our offers that may have appeared there. Clear gifs in emails help us confirm the receipt of, and response to, our emails, including those that you forward to friends and family; and they help deliver a more personalized or better online experience.
In addition to cookies and clear gifs, we may also use device identifiers, web storage, and other technologies to collect information about your interactions with our content and Services.
3. Purposes of Information Collection
We use personal information about you, which is collected through the Services to:
- process your online orders;
- open an online account at your request;
- personalize your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests;
- provide customer service, whether it’s responding to a request or following up on an order;
- include you in surveys and contests;
- enable you to post your content, such as comments, images or videos;
- facilitate networks of online social activity centered around our products and services;
- improve our Services, the manner in which offers are made on our Services, the purchase decisions of our visitors, and the interactions visitors have with our Services;
- improve your experience with our Services: for example through faster, better, smarter, and more customized online interactions;
- enable you to interact with third-party content service providers, whether by linking to their sites, viewing their content within our online environment, or by viewing our content within their online environment;
- market our products and services that may be of interest to you–for instance, we may add you to the CARLA AMORE DESIGN email list when you make an online purchase or sign up to receive emails; or we may add you to Victoria’s Secret print-catalogue list when you make an online purchase or to the Pink Nation email list if you sign up for Pink Nation; and
- create aggregated, pseudonomized or anonymized information for statistical purposes.
How do our Services interact with third-party services and content?
We link to third-party sites and services, or otherwise display third-party content through our Services. We do this for your convenience. We don’t endorse or generally have any affiliation with these third parties.
Here are examples of the types of third-party content and services available through or via our Services:
1. Interactive Maps
We may facilitate easy access to the online maps of content providers like Google. There you can get quick location, driving, and contact information for our stores.
2. Sweepstakes, Contests, and Survey Sites
3. Social Networking and other Third-Party Sites and Services
What choices do you have over how your information is used?
You may remove yourself from the CARLA AMORE DESGIN email list by following the removal instructions located at the bottom of each commercial email or by completing the removal from email form.
2. Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
3. Location Information
You may have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device or, for some devices, by revoking permission for our mobile apps to access your location information.
4. Cookies and Clear Gifs
Your browser may offer the ability to block or delete cookies from your device. Simply follow your browser’s instructions on how to block and clear cookies.
How do we secure your information on our Services?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect through our Services against accidental, unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. While we implement the above security measures on our site, you should be aware that 100% security is never possible.
Where is personal information stored and processed?
Our employees involved in data processing and our servers are based in Homestead, FL, and other locations throughout the United States. We work with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers in the United States, the United Kingdom, India, China, and other jurisdictions around the world.
Whom should you contact with questions or concerns?
If you have general questions about our Policy, please feel free to contact us by clicking on this link or by letter or email at:Miami – S DIXIE HWY NARANJA FL 33032 USA Phone: (954) 608-7968